All undergraduate students at Rutgers may choose to minor in Nutrition. The minor requires a basis in biology and chemistry, plus additional courses in biochemistry and advanced nutrition.
Prerequisites: 01:160:101,102,161,162, 171, and organic chemistry
- 01:119:115-116 General Biology (4,4)
- 01:119:117 General Biology Laboratory
- 01:694:301 Introductory Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (3) or 01:694:407,408 Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (3,3) or 11:115:403,404 General Biochemistry (4,3)
- 11:709:255 Nutrition and Health (3)
- 11:709:400 Advanced Nutrition I: Regulation of Macronutrient Metabolism (3)
- 11:709:401 Advanced Nutrition II: Energy and Micronutrient Metabolism (3)