The first step in the process to be considered for the ISPP program is to submit the ISPP Evaluation Request Form (Word file) to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation by a faculty committee. You will be notified via email how to proceed in 15 business days or less on the next steps you need to take.
- DPD/FDE Verification Statement
An official copy of the verification statement will be required prior to final admission. This requirement is waived for doctoral degree holders.
- Computer Matching Requirements
A copy of your non-match from D&D Digital. This requirement is waived for doctoral degree holders.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Academic Record and Test Scores
- GPA: minimum 3.2 (B average or above)
- GRE: 304 or above (minimum verbal 153; minimum quantitative 151)
- TOEFL (International Students): 560 or above (paper-based test); 220 or above (computer-based test); 83 or above (internet-based test; minimum individual test scores: writing 22, speaking 23, reading 21, listening 17)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Word file)
- Personal Statement (1000 words or less) addressing the following questions:
- Describe what has led you to have an interest in a dietetics career?
- Discuss research or work experiences that have contributed to prepare you for your career.
- What are your short and long-term career goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- Why do you want to be admitted to our ISPP program leading to the registered dietitian nutritionist credential?
- Relevant Experience includes work, volunteer experience and honors and certifications as it relates to nutrition and dietetics or management
- Resume or Curriculum Vita
- Interview in-person or via video conference
Requirements for Graduation and Completion of the Program